The animal is a broad-salt biological, under natural conditions, living in high salt salinity and salt water lake. Saltwater salinity above 27% can still survive. Body color and size are closely related to the salinity of the water body inhabiting. In high-salinity water body, the body is red, and the individual is small. As the salinity decreases, the body color gradually fades and body length gradually increases. The animal's growth is also closely related to food and temperature. In natural waters, they are monocytogenes and organic debris as the main food, the optimum growth temperature is about 25 ~ 30 ℃.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Artemia spawning habits
- Breeding brine shrimp
- Feng shrimp breeding advantages
- Feng shrimp hatching conditions
- Preparing water for hatching
- Harvest Moon shrimp hatching method
- Harvest shrimp incubator production
- Feng shrimp isolated collection
- Artemia advantages
- Artemia breeding management
- The effect of the bumper insect
- how do shrimp egg works
- What is shrimp artemia prawn?
- Propagation of artemia shrimp in the year of ab...