Feeding the best time for the fry hatch, just absorbed the yolk is completed, you can begin to freely swim to Angelfish, for example, about the seventh day after hatching. Feeding should pay attention to whether the fish have the ability to eat brine shrimp, have the ability to eat brine shrimp fish usually after a few minutes, you can visually observe an orange red belly. The nauplii, however, undergo metamorphosis within a few hours after hatching, at which point they become larger in size and may have been eaten by some small snapper (like the Dutch phoenix), thus keeping the newly hatched nauplii It is important for the first meal of a small fish that under normal conditions the brine shrimp hatches gradually after eighteen hours and does not stop hatching until after 48 hours, so it is best to hatch brine shrimp Batch hatching, batch and batch interval of 6 to 24 hours, so to ensure that any newly hatched nauplii for use.
- Artemia Research
- Artemia Resources
- Artemia Nourishment Ingredients
- Artemia Value
- Saltwater Shrimp Egg Hatching Method
- Application Of Brine Shrimp
- Other Uses Of Brine Shrimp
- Harvest Moon Shrimp Problems In The Application
- Artemia Two Types
- Our Company Attend The 13th China International...
- Customers Form Uzbekistan Come To Visit And Hav...
- Analysis And Detection Of The Nutritive Compone...
- The Benefits Of The Hatchery Of A Bumper Egg
- How To Distinguish The Good Or Bad Of The Egg O...