Artemia research, since 1775, has been 200 years of history. However, as the application of aquatic food bait, from the 30s of this century, the United States in 1933 Seale Artemia semen artemia hatchlings live as bait larvae live feed, followed by Norwegian Rollefsen also Artemia nauplii The larvae were cultured as live bait, all of which were successful. It was confirmed that Artemia nauplii is a good feed for young juveniles, and therefore has been highly valued by aquaculture workers at home and abroad.
- Artemia Resources
- Artemia Nourishment Ingredients
- Artemia Value
- Artemia Feeding Timing
- Saltwater Shrimp Egg Hatching Method
- Application Of Brine Shrimp
- Other Uses Of Brine Shrimp
- Harvest Moon Shrimp Problems In The Application
- Artemia Two Types
- Our Company Attend The 13th China International...