There are two types of Artemia, one is Parthenogenesis Artemia, one is amphipathic Artemia. It is generally believed that parthenogenetic Artemia and Amphibious Artemia, even when living in the same area, also have reproductive isolation, which is the difference between species.
Artemia breeding oviparous and oviparous reproduction of two ways. Oviparous refers to the progeny in the form of eggs produced from the mother, oviparous refers to the offspring from the mother's body has hatched when the production of nauplii. The female Artemia reproductive system can form two types of eggs - winter eggs and summer eggs. It is generally believed that when the environmental conditions are good, the summer eggs are produced, and the winter eggs are produced when the conditions are poor. Winter eggs (also known as resting eggs, durable eggs), which is the brine we used in aquaculture eggs.
- Artemia Research
- Artemia Resources
- Artemia Nourishment Ingredients
- Artemia Value
- Artemia Feeding Timing
- Saltwater Shrimp Egg Hatching Method
- Application Of Brine Shrimp
- Other Uses Of Brine Shrimp
- Harvest Moon Shrimp Problems In The Application
- Our Company Attend The 13th China International...
- Customers Form Uzbekistan Come To Visit And Hav...
- Analysis And Detection Of The Nutritive Compone...
- The Benefits Of The Hatchery Of A Bumper Egg
- How To Distinguish The Good Or Bad Of The Egg O...
- 2018 EAST ASIA EXPO IN JINAN
- Precautions For The Breeding Of Shrimp Eggs
- Why Choose Brine Shrimp Eggs
- What Are The Factors That Affect The Hatching O...
- Ecological Habits Of Adult Artemia Shrimp Eggs