The main contents of the identification of the eggs of Artemia salina (brine shrimp):
(1) hatching rate: Generally speaking, the hatching rate of eggs of brine shrimp (Artemia salina) is more than 90%, and more than 85% are B grade, and 80% of them are C grade.
(2) the number of eggs per gram of eggs: the abundance of one year old insect (brine worm) (Artemia), one gram of heavy grain, a level is generally 22-26 million, and C grade is 8-22 yuan or so. If the moisture content and impurity content are high, the number of grains per gram will decrease correspondingly.
(3) moisture content: the imported water year old worm (brine shrimp) (brine shrimp) eggs moisture content is generally a grade 6-7%, C level is about 7.3%. The moisture content of the domestic eggs of brine shrimp (brine shrimp) is larger.
(4) the content of impurities: the content of the impurities in the eggs of the imported bumper (halus) is about 0.3 per thousand, while the quality of the homemade bumper (halus) eggs is larger and lower.
Determination of oochemistry rate:
First, take a random sample and mix well. Take 100 grains as one, take 6 from them, and put them into Petri dishes respectively.
(2) add 18 thousands of Salt Water 100ml into the Petri dish and stir it slightly, so that the eggs of brine shrimp (Artemia salina) fall to the bottom and evenly distribute at the bottom of the dish.
(3) put the Petri dish in the thermostat and keep the temperature constant at 30 C.
4. From 18 hours to 24 hours, the hatching of the eggs was checked every hour, and the hatching (Artemia) eggs were sucked out and recorded.
(5) the total number of brine shrimp (brine shrimp) hatched out is 600 x 100, that is, the Hatching Percentage of these eggs.
Previous: No Information