Artemia eggs, also known as brine shrimp, are widely regarded as an important biological bait. It holds a strong adaptability to bad environment, and has good reproductive capacity. The Year of the Ox larvae have high nutritional supplements, so Artemia eggs are excellent biological bait for fish, shrimp and crabs.
1, brine shrimp eggs in long-term preservation under dry conditions, when placed in the salinity of 20 to 30, the temperature 25 ~ 27 ℃ water, and to meet the required amount of dissolved oxygen incubation, after 24 to 48 hours after hatching Out of larvae.
2, hatching brine shrimp eggs, glycerol salt water can be used to wash away the impurities on the eggs and sediment, to obtain the floating clean eggs; can also be the first egg quick-frozen from-3 ℃ to -15 ℃, 1 to 3 Month after hatching, available 60% to 90% of the hatching rate.
3, the harvest shrimp eggs (or after disinfection, husking) into the sea water temperature maintained at 28-29 ℃, after 24-30 hours of direct ovulation can develop into nauplii.
- Artemia Research
- Artemia Resources
- Artemia Nourishment Ingredients
- Artemia Value
- Artemia Feeding Timing
- Application Of Brine Shrimp
- Other Uses Of Brine Shrimp
- Harvest Moon Shrimp Problems In The Application
- Artemia Two Types
- Our Company Attend The 13th China International...
- Customers Form Uzbekistan Come To Visit And Hav...
- Analysis And Detection Of The Nutritive Compone...
- The Benefits Of The Hatchery Of A Bumper Egg
- How To Distinguish The Good Or Bad Of The Egg O...
- 2018 EAST ASIA EXPO IN JINAN