The ecological conditions of hatching eggs of brine worm (Artemia eggs spp.) are important factors affecting the hatching rate of eggs of brine worm (Artemia spp.). If the hatching conditions are not properly controlled, the hatching rate will become very low.
1. Salinity: In normal seawater, artificial seawater or crude salt with 20-30% salinity is better, at the right temperature, appropriate increase in salinity, hatching rate will rise, generally in 60-70% hatching rate reached the highest; but salinity reached 90, eggs do not absorb water, can not hatch.
2.PH: generally between 8 and 9 is the best. In production, high-density incubation plus NAHCO3 is used to neutralize the CO2 produced, generally adding 1-2 grams of NAHCO3 per liter of seawater can stabilize the pH value of seawater.
3. Temperature: When the water temperature is - 18 degrees - 4 degrees or 32-40 degrees, the embryos of the brine worm Artemia eggs will not die, but will not hatch; when the water temperature is between 4-32 degrees, with the increase of temperature, the metabolism of embryos is strengthened, and the incubation temperature in production is generally 28-30 degrees.
4. Dissolved oxygen: In production, as long as DO > 0.2 ppm, that can meet the needs of oxygen (Artemia) for the need, in hatching, generally to flush oxygen and stir water, but also to prevent the formation of oxygen-filled dead angle, thereby preventing hatching accumulation, anoxic death.
5. light: sunlight has a stimulating effect on the early stage of embryo development and plays a stimulating role. The demand for light in different areas is generally different. The suitable light for the eggs of brine worm (Artemia spp.) in the United States is 1000 LUX, while that for the eggs of brine worm (Artemia spp.) in China is 1500 LUX.
6. Density: In production, the optimum density of the eggs of brine worms should be controlled below 10 grams per liter. In large-scale production, the hatching density should be 3-5 grams per liter.
- Artemia Research
- Artemia Resources
- Artemia Nourishment Ingredients
- Artemia Value
- Artemia Feeding Timing
- Saltwater Shrimp Egg Hatching Method
- Application Of Brine Shrimp
- Other Uses Of Brine Shrimp
- Harvest Moon Shrimp Problems In The Application
- Ecological Habits Of Adult Artemia Shrimp Eggs
- Hatching Method Of A Grade Artemia Nauplii Brin...
- Nutrients Of Adult Brine Shrimp Eggs
- Shengying Aquatic Products Was Invited To Parti...